FCC provides space and business assistance to over 120 small business tenants in its 410,000 square-foot incubator. Created by a federal grant in 1980, FCC was one of the first five business incubators in the nation. Our goal remains assisting companies move toward long-term success.
- Unbeatable rents $5.00-$9.00 per square foot (250 to 8,000 square feet)
- Flexible leases – short & long term
- Start-up friendly – 1st month rent free (see start-up services below)
- Great location – near loop& CTA (Green line, Damen bus), highways (I-290, I-55)
- Full access to facilities, Meeting rooms, Training Room Usage, private mail boxes
- Technical Assistance Center – delivery services, postage, internet, FAX, copier, etc.
- Business Resource Center – entrepreneurship library & software
- Electronic Key System & security cameras
- Use of 13 freight elevators & docks
- On-site property manager, maintenance staff, business counselors, etc.
- Recent $3 million investment in new windows and energy savings
Great Services (at no extra cost – all funded by Grants)
- Financial and Business growth assistance
- Small business development center onsite
- Free onsite computer classes
- Employee placement service
- Reimbursement for Employee training (50%)
- Link to Government programs and services
- On-site workshops and seminars
- Tenant networking & Social events