Employers tell us that finding and keeping skilled, dedicated workers is one of the biggest challenges they face. ICNC can help you find the right
person for the job you need filled. We’ll advertise, screen, and interview potential candidates and send you those which best fit your criteria. To compliment our placement service we also offer:
- Criminal background/reference checks – NEW and no cost!
- Computerized skill testing for new or current employees – 165 tests available
- Free computer classes in our training center
- Advertising of open positions, screening, needs analysis, arranging interviews
- Human Resource information
Employers: fill out an application.
Job Seekers – For those who would like to stop by our office to drop off or complete a job application please ensure that you have the following documentation with you -
- Current Resume
- Valid State ID or Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate or passport
Applications are accepted Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 4:00pm – no appt is necessary. If you do not have a resume and need assistance with creating one please call our office to schedule an appointment. If you would prefer to send your resume, cover letter, and position you are applying for via email, please do so at – firstname.lastname@example.org.